Skip to content
Follow these steps to help keep your jewelry looking its best:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, cleaning or working with abrasives of any kind.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, cologne, hairspray, lotion or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish, especially gold-plated pieces.
- Do not bang, rub or drag jewelry on furniture, walls, tables, flooring or other hard surfaces.
- If your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Use a soft brush, if necessary.
- Never use jewelry cleaner. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
- Dry jewelry completely before storing.
- We recommend using BRASSO for medal care.