Follow these steps to help keep your jewelry looking its best:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, cleaning or working with abrasives of any kind.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, cologne, hairspray, lotion or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish, especially gold-plated pieces.
- Do not bang, rub or drag jewelry on furniture, walls, tables, flooring or other hard surfaces.
- If your jewelry requires cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Use a soft brush, if necessary.
- Never use jewelry cleaner. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
- Use a polishing cloth for precious pieces.
- Dry jewelry completely before storing.
- We recommend using BRASSO to clean your medals.
Pave and Statement Bracelets
Because these are gentle wear care pieces, we recommend treating them as fine pieces of jewelry. Semi-precious stone slices and paves are delicate and should be treated with extra care & may not be able to be repaired if damaged. Please reach out us directly with any questions or concerns for your piece at firstname.lastname@example.org